Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Present Time ♥


Tadahh ~ I'm here to show off my presents from my dearest babehh ;D
Firstly, present from babi dear shuet wen ;P





don't be particular bout it anymore lahh dear ;D
THOUGH you're not satisfied with what you bought for me,
yet still I friggin SUKA dia ;P


present from the following 



swiss polo purse ;)


then present from my babehss,

the important, YUKI TAN & AYI & so on (refer to the list)


they knew my bag was spoilt liaww ;p
how sweet ~

Lastly , give from the dumbass, KEVIN & KEITH ;D









the necklace is freakin nice ;D
i love it much.

thanks friends and babehh,
for giving me such precious gifts
 i love you guys. heartcha *lovess*


&

thanks to those who wished me in fb,
there're too many to reply,
so i think i'll just thank you all here

;)


stay tuned for birthday cele II 

No comments:

Post a Comment