Saturday, August 28, 2010

Past & Present ;))


Hey guys ! ;D

I've been running out topic for my blog.
and so now 

i'm going to post something about me,myself and I.

EMM,Imma actually
 going to show you guys the picture of me since i form1 till now ;S


Nahh, this is the time when i was in 

Form 1


I just can't stop lauging at myself =X 


_______________________________________________
 Come to form 2,
a little changes started,

LALA time ;S









________________________________________

Form 3

I'm in long hair during the early months for that year


Half year past,
and i cut my long hair
turned into short hair without any regrets ! ;D



Dyed my hair in the holidays ;P


Guess what? 
I still thinked that my short hair was bloody long,
so i cut it short again

I love this hairstyle at that time ;D
at that time only! 

i don't think i got the courage to cut it now if you ask me to do so.



_________________________________________

Form 4,
started to keep my hair long again,
but it looked horrible when i let my hair down.
so i just kept it tied.



and now .
it's long till my shoulder liaww ;D



________________________________________________

owh yeah, 
i just went pavillion today ! 

i bought my new perfume, DKNY ;D
cause my ANNA SUI habis liaww~~





Babi shuet wen is coming to my house tomorrow !  ;D
wheee !

No comments:

Post a Comment